You dream of a second home in Turkey, but you don't have enough equity!
Don't worry! Since 2007 – foreigners are allowed to apply for real-estate credit.
There are different banks which grant a loan for real-estate.
1. You are 18 or older
2. You are a European resident
3. You've been working in a job longer than 6 months
4. You have a positive response from a credit agency
- Multiple-family (multi-family) dwellings simple-family home
- Credit line is up to 40-50% of the estimated value.
- Buyers have to pay the appraisal expertise independent of how financing comes into existence.
- Credit levels are between 10,000 € (minimum amount) and 250,000 € (maximum amount) per object.
- Contract period: max 25 years
- Service charge: 1,5 - 2% of the loan amount
We will support you to get financing for your Turkish real-estate and help you to bring all necessary documents together.
Alanya News February 2022
Nursing home in Alanya
Alanya news winter 2021-2022
Alanya prepares for winter
First place in Europe.
Electricity production in Turkey
Economic confidence in Turkey
How is the situation now? Alanya news August 2021
Forest fires in Antalya
The mayor of Alanya has approved the construction of a new amusement park.
Alanya amusement park
Which area of Alanya is the most promising?
Future-oriented districts in Alanya
What is Iskan and what is it used for?
How do I get a HES code?
New regulations before traveling to Turkey
By buying property in Turkey, you can get a citizenship.
Real estate insurance DASK.The difference between compulsory and optional insurance in Alanya.
DASK - compulsory insurance
Visa-free with residence permit.
Residence permit in Turkey
What taxes do you pay in Turkey?
Real estate taxes in Turkey
The area around the Dimcay River is one of the wonderful places in Alanya.
Dimcay, summer paradise in Alanya
Sapadere Canyon is one of the most visited places in Alanya. This is an interesting place for all nature lovers.
Sapadere Canyon in Alanya
Unusual combination! ,, An echo from the past, between new residential complexes.
The ancient city of Naula in Mahmutlar
A park in the mountains with a wonderful view of the coast.
I love Alanya
This building is depicted on the flag of the city.
The Red Tower
The ancient city of Syedra is 20 km east of the city center.
The ancient city of Syedra, Alanya
The ancient fortress of Alanya is undisputedly a business card of the city.
The ancient fortress of Alanya
One of the best-preserved ancient shipyards in the Mediterranean.
Antique shipyard in Alanya
See more, Pay less