YOU CAN PERFORM ALL PROCEDURES YOURSELF OR THROUGH AN AUTHORIZED PERSON
FOR long-term rentals understood.
Register with the tax office as a landlord.
Rent out your property for more than 100 days.
Sign a notarized contract with the tenant.
At the end of the calendar year, your accountant will calculate the amount you owe on taxes.
There are many new points on the topic of “short-term rentals”.
Let's mention the most important ones:
- for short-term rentals of the property, at least 75% of the owners in the residential complex must agree to this.
- if several owners are registered in the land register, 51% of the owners must be “for” the rental.
- An application must be submitted via E-Devlet in order to receive a permit certificate.The waiting time is approximately 30 days.
- if you plan to rent out more than 5 properties in a residential complex, you will also need to obtain a license to open a small business.
- After receiving the rental certificate, an inspection commission arrives on site and checks the suitability of the property for rental. Subsequent inspections take place every 2 years.
- when advertising the rental of an object, information about the certificate must be included.
- a sign must be placed on the property with information about the legality of renting this property.
- An emergency evacuation plan should be posted on the door.
There should be a fire extinguisher in the apartment near the exit.
Smoke detectors are mandatory.
The property must be equipped with everything necessary for rental, such as: B. Hot/cold water, furniture, bed linen, dishes, electrical and household appliances, etc.
- the maximum number of guests in an accommodation is no more than 12 people (excluding children under 3 years old), even if it is a house or apartment with 6 bedrooms.
Let's see what this will look like in practice.
You can contact us in any way convenient for you: https://ivmturkeycom.taplink.ws/
Amendments were made to Law "On Immigration" No. 6458, on the basis of which 1169 regions of Turkey were closed for obtaining a residence permit from 01.07.2022, since the number of foreign citizens in these regions is 20% in relation to Turkish ones exceeds citizens.